waiting for signs...

waiting for signs
I used to wait for a sign, she said, before I did anything. Then one night I had a dream & an angel in black tights came to me & said, you can start any time now, & then I asked is this a sign? & the angel started laughing & I woke up. Now, I think the whole world is filled with signs, but if there’s no laughter, I know they’re not for me.
- storypeople

Wednesday 12 November 2014

cheery gallery...

Ron Roach's cheery gallery at Balnarring...

Sadly, after opening in 2009, the gallery closed October 2...
Ron Roach's farewell on Facebook...
And so the Ron Roach Gallery fades into cyberspace and we say "farewell". 
In the words of George Harrison - "all things must pass" 
and of someone else in history - "it was fun while it lasted". Hi ho Silver.....awaaaay !!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...